Background

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Triple Coupons- One of my Best Trips Ever!

Today was my first day ever participating in triple coupons at Harris Teeter! I was so excited because ever since I started couponing a year ago, I have been waiting for a triple coupon event. For whatever reason, Harris Teeter had not done triples until this week.


Take a look at the photo below. Any guesses as to how much I spent?

 In photo: 2 Totinos Pizzas, 2 20 oz French's mustard, 1 16 oz Dijon Mustard, 1- 4-pack Gerber baby yogurt, 3- 2-pack Gerber Baby Foods, 36 pack of Chinet Paper Plates, 2 BIG Country Crock Butters, 1 pack of 64-count Huggies Baby Wipes, 2 bottles of Franks Red-Hot Sauce, 1 pack of Ballpark Beef Franks, 1 Dozen Egglands Best Eggs, 1 V8 V-Fusion Acai Juice Drink, 1 Colgate Toothpaste, 1 Bag of Texas Toast Tortilla Strips



And the grand total is..........$1.66! And that includes tax. I used coupons on everything I bought, most of which tripled, and I also bought everything except maybe one or two items on sale.This made almost everything I got free, with the exception of a few items. See receipt below and note all the scanned coupons and multiplied coupons.






Suffice it to say that I got lots of good deals today. I imagine that if everyone else out there does as well as I did, it might be a whole another year before Harris Teeter does triples again!

No comments:

Post a Comment