Background

Monday, May 9, 2011

Frosted Flakes and Barbecue Sauce Deals This Week!



As cookout season nears, there were some good deals this week on barbecue sauces. This is a good opportunity to stock up and have sauces ready for the summer. 


Jack Daniels Barbecue sauces were on sale for $2.50. I had a coupon for .75 off from yesterday's paper, which doubled to $1.50 off, so I got the sauce for $1.00. Also, Biltmore Salad dressings were on sale for $1.99. After my $.75 off, it was only $.50. 


Finally, Frosted Flakes were a good deal. They are on sale right now for $1.64. There is a printable coupon available here for $1.00 off, which makes them only $.62! I printed two coupons and got two boxes. 


I also noticed that Harris Teeter is running a pretty good deal on Bounty Paper towels. The eight pack select-a-size, is only $5.99. Normally they are $10.49. I also had a coupon for $1.00 off from the Proctor and Gamble coupon booklet that I received in the mail, so I paid $4.99. This was a good deal for me because I happened to really need Paper towels this week.



Don't forget to check your e-mails and receipts for your personalized E-VIC specials from Harris Teeter this week. New deals start on Wednesday, so you only have one more day to take advantage!

No comments:

Post a Comment